The rainy blog: fingers crossed!
Love is rain
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
fingers crossed!

I went for the final round of interviews today, for a job with Australian Unity (the health insurer)...

I liked the other people who were there for the interview... I hope I get to work with some of them!

What an interview man... there was group 'team-work' interview, role-play, computer-test and finally, an actual job interview!

Phew!

It took a total of three hours!

Considering all that, these guys actually don't pay *that* well. 37,500 pro rata for full-time empoloyees, ... and I'm only doing part-time... the pay is less than $20 per hour. Great. After all that effort.

And then... they want someone who can indefinitely work 25 hours p.w. I'm screwed in March... if I get the job to begin with, they won't be happy come March when I all of a sudden have to give up 5 hours per week... I guess I'm better off keeping the Spaghetti Tree job for now, huh?

But anyhow... fingers crossed. I want another job!!!

fon @ 5:53 PM link to post * *