The rainy blog: huge doubts
Love is rain
Saturday, November 11, 2006
huge doubts

It's getting closer to December 17th, my planned moving date... and instead of there being more properties online, there are now less, and at more expensive prices... See, I was thinking that by around this time of year, most of the international students would be moving out, leaving a considerable surplus of apartments available for inspection ... well, fingers crossed... some students still have exams, and only a few have left so far. Perhaps I'm just jumping the gun ... maybe I should just sit tight a couple weeks... All I know is that by this time in December, Melbourne becomes so quiet with a third of the student population back home. Many returning students opt to vacate their apartments as well, meaning that there really should be a lot of apartments around...

Keep your fingers crossed for me please!!!

fon @ 6:44 AM link to post * *