The rainy blog: Just a few more pics from the weekend
Love is rain
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Just a few more pics from the weekend

I had a thoroughly relaxing weekend with Daeshy (about time, too!)... went out on Saturday night (I got the night off work!) and spent Sunday near the beach in St Kilda... After work on Sunday evening I visited Nora at her work-place (Strike Bowling Bar) and beat her colleagues (who practice every night!!) at a game of bowling! I was shocked.

Must have something to do with the free drinks Nora was pouring me :P

On a different note... Now... Packing up my room somehow made me feel like buying cowboy boots, and I've placed a small bid on e-bay. Nuts.

Strange, I am.

Aseem is going to India tomorrow, and last night caught up with him briefly. We watched "drawbacks of love" (funny hindi movie) at his place. The girl in the movie wears this gorgeous sari at one stage (no surprise), so now i've told Aseem he's got to buy me a blue-green sari if he sees one he thinks would suit me :) :) :)

2006-11-19 St Kilda and Bowling

fon @ 4:42 PM link to post * *