The rainy blog: no more clayton...
Love is rain
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
no more clayton...

need i say more?

*** *** ***

I talked to my mom and dad today... I miss them, and I wish I could see them... but after some investigations, return tickets to Finland cost atleast 3500. Don't have that kind of money at the moment. Especially since I've got to save up over the summer so that I can pay for all the books I'll need to buy for my masters, and the rent I need to pay so that I don't kill myself working when I should be studying.

*sigh*

I can't be there, and be working at the same time.

After the exam I was having a chat with some exchange students, and one was saying that it's almost easier NOT to be in touch with loved ones overseas, because it makes you focus more on your surroundings and thus, feel less homesick. I must agree. I definitely got quite emotional talking to my parents :(

fon @ 4:08 PM link to post * *