The rainy blog: Day 3
Love is rain
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Day 3

In one hour Miss Elvira will be arriving to instruct me on the nuances of driving a car. For a third day in a row.

Manual.

I think I've pulled my left bottom (hamstring??) muscle stepping down on the clutch and sprained my right ankle (might not be the fault of driving).

See, she went and told Bec "Fon's going to be a better driver than YOU." So now it's not just about teaching me to drive. oh my god *slaps forehead*


On another note, though, she IS a very good instuctor. Very attentive to detail and very patient (which surprises me - the patient part...)

The first thing she did was kinda funny.

E: [opens bonnet] I'm just gonna talk and you just gonna listen, ok? This is the engine. [point to white container] This is where I put the water. The rest, I have no idea. [closes bonnet]

[fon scratches head]

Well, like I said, attentive to detail.

I went to watch Borat with Cristelle and Elvira yesterday. Lol... brings back memories of Kazakhstan (kinda). "My name-a Borat - my hobby a disco dancing and watching the girls urinating"

...

Time to take a shower. Driving is drawing near...[dah-dah-dah- duuuummmmmm]

(doing some furniture shopping today - yay!)

fon @ 5:31 AM link to post * *