The rainy blog: I have a HOME!!!
Love is rain
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
I have a HOME!!!

Finally, after three weeks of searching, all the stress has come to a timely end! I will be staying on Barkly Street in St Kilda starting from December 17th! Just in time for my birthday! :) :) :)

I was so shocked when the real-estate agent called me that I probably sounded disappointed... but we got it... YEAH!!!! Good work, Mr Wong!

Here are some pictures of the place (still furnished with previous tenant's stuff)











Besides running around like a "mad cow" as Yogi likes to put it, I also remembered to chill and have some fun from Friday onwards... Chloe had her birthday on Saturday night... Sunday I caught up with Sachin, who was in town for NLC national exec before heading to work, and both Monday and today I've spent at St Kilda beach, getting to know my new home-area with the crew from the Spag! Tenzing came along too... was good to see him after a long time! :)

2006-12-05

fon @ 5:24 PM link to post * *