The rainy blog: time factor
Love is rain
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
time factor

Now when the assignments start being due in for this summer semester... right when I especially requested to get off work early last night so I could get a good rest and work today... Right when I have to get things done in a crunch so that I can move on Sunday... now I have to be sick.

*cough cough*

:(

I miss Daeshy... a lot. Can you come feed me soup today?

... I guess that's a bit difficult when you are taking your mother and sister to Geelong... *sigh*

Just another 5 days! I guess the girls from the spag have really kept me busy for the past couple of weeks... trips to St Kilda, shopping, driving lessons... special thanks to Elvira and Cristelle! ... plus, house-hunting, driving... and now this philosophy thingy I'm trying to write (and I'm now procrastinating on my blog) have all kept me busy.

fon @ 8:23 AM link to post * *