The rainy blog: Going home after all...
Love is rain
Monday, January 22, 2007
Going home after all...

A huge, HUGE HUGE thank-you to my father for being such a good sport despite being woken up an hour before his alarm was meant to go off and pulling out his credit card to lend me money! I promise I'll try my very best save up enough money to come to Finland in the middle of the year, even if it means eating nothing but canned food for a few months!

So I'm leaving Melbourne on the 15th of February...





Arriving in Bangkok the same day...



Leaving again on the 4th of March...





And arriving in Melbourne the next day!



I guess the best part is that I'll still get to spend Valentine's day with Daeshy :)


I think I can draw up those reserve forces to do my assignments now!

Mood = happier than I've been for a while

p.s. Who wants to come and pick me up from the airport? Any takers?

And once more: KIITOS ISÄ!!! :)

fon @ 1:31 PM link to post * *