The rainy blog: Grouch-ball
Love is rain
Monday, January 22, 2007
Grouch-ball

My apologies for being a grumpy thing in the morning, to those that it may concern...

I didn't get back to sleep, so I've been procrastinating on the internet and not studying all day. Shit. Not good. I meant to get a lot of work done today, but I'm just too tired. Just a little bit more and it'll all be out of the way... but then there's no break, and I just have to keep going on.

I'm feeling so burnt out it's crazy...

I guess the only thing to do is keep at it, and work hard so that I can save up and go back home in June-July this year...

Maybe I should try to write something a little more cheerful, so people wouldn't worry. But I can't help feeling a little shit when I know I won't get to see the little ones for a while and I don't even know if I'll get to see both my grandfathers alive again (knock on wood).

How do you concentrate on something so trivial as a couple essays when all the really important things are happening so far away?

fon @ 11:53 AM link to post * *