The rainy blog: That naughty wind that would take me away
Love is rain
Sunday, January 14, 2007
That naughty wind that would take me away

I'm feeling it again. That compulsion to drop everything and leave. The same way I was forced to all my formative years, and the way I propelled myself forward since the day I stepped out of home.

I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Here. Anymore.

There is nothing here for me.

Nobody who needs me enough that I should stay.

Nobody who would particularly notice if I was gone.

Or if I was upset.

Or if I was happy.

Nothing that would bind me.

So what's keeping me?

Maybe it's a hope that things can still get better.

Maybe it's a dream that the longer I stay, maybe something will come with me when I go.

Or perhaps it'll only confirm what I've known all along...

That there are only a handful of people in this world who draw me back to them - and they are related to me by blood. ... and who else could feel the same way when I miss them?

Why does it make so much more sense to keep moving?

But do I want to be alone?

fon @ 8:54 AM link to post * *