The rainy blog: It's official!
Love is rain
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
It's official!

I got my full offer for the Master of Asian Studies today... it means I've graduated! Whoo-hoo!

Also managed to send off my application to NOHA... See how that goes... tried my best, although it was a little last minute... Poor Itt had to watch as I panicked trying to get it all sent off (the whole process of printing documents, photocopying them, getting certified copies of my transcript, sending it all off by DHL ended up costing a total of 5,700 baht! For anyone not conversant in baht, that's about AU$190!). Was a bit of a rushed lunch, so we'll have to do it again properly on Thursday.

I was just telling Itt, and AK (who I saw later) that it seems my only Thai friends are either musicians or ex student politicians...

Whisky, wine, debates on relativism, realism, universalism, and Sing-Star go very well together - except according to the game, I really don't know how to sing at all. Must go for a proper karaoke session and pick some songs I like...

btw... Zelda on Wii rocks! :) Thus, I am still awake at 1:39 a.m.

fon @ 1:29 AM link to post * *