The rainy blog: Joined the masses...
Love is rain
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Joined the masses...

One of my brother's ventures is being a Apple dealer... so, as his little sister, I naturally get some of the fall-out. So now I've got an i-Pod nano. Hmmm... :)

I caught up with Itt today (had yummy Japanese food), and then people-watched with P'Ant for a few hours outside Siam-Paragon. I really want to come back here soon... I got P'Ant to sign his new CD (Emotion Town - Simple) for me just in case he decides to forget me when he's famous! I've been assured that he won't, though :)

Itt's going to Hong Kong to work... guess I'll have a reason to travel there :) :) :)

I don't want to go back to Australia... but then I miss my Daeshious (good luck for your job interview tomorrow darling!). So I guess I do want to go back. But not for long. I'm ready to leave Australia already. But what to do?

fon @ 9:27 PM link to post * *