The rainy blog: Turning points (a teardrop in the ocean)
Love is rain
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Turning points (a teardrop in the ocean)

I was sitting in Starbucks, diligently reading about the political evolution of the Republic of Korea, armed with a soothing soy cappuccino, when I got a call from Cristelle. She'd had a bit of an upsetting night with her boyfriend, and needed to talk. Later, when her sister joined (went for yummy lunch at Estellar), Cristelle says she consulted me because I'm level headed...

??! ??!

When did that happen?

I don't recall anyone EVER telling me I'm level headed.

Perhaps Cristelle was delirious.

At the same time as all this emotional violence is breaking out for other people, I'm finally feeling comfortable with the idea that I'm in a much more settled relationship myself. Admittedly, I was really struggling with the idea that Daeshy was going to leave Australia with me (a symptom of not knowing what I want? Commitment-phobia?) but I guess now I can't imagine it being any other way. So here's (fingers crossed) to no fighting... at least for a while :P

fon @ 6:26 AM link to post * *