The rainy blog: Helsinki
Love is rain
Friday, July 13, 2007
Helsinki

So... Hki.

Deerhoof. Emma. Mirrormask. Kiasma. Swimming. In no particular order.

Deerhoof gig was good... liked the singer a lot, but found the rest of the bad a bit mediocre... the amazing part was just finding a gig on a Tuesday night.

Next day we went swimming. Well, if you count 4 laps swimming... otherwise, it may be more accurate to say we went sauna-ing. Kiasma was shit this time round, unfortunately, but I met Miika for dinner and a beer and then went home (ie, Emma's place) to see Mirrormask (a movie with a screenplay by Neil Gaiman - good stuff, highly recommended for the Neil Gaiman lovers out there!)

So... Yesterday, ... Sampsa, Nora, Pia, Maria, Steve

Pia, Maria and Steve I met for the first time... but we had a few apple ciders at Nora's place and ended up having a somewhat confused discussion on aboriginal rights. Especially Steve, Nora, and me. I must admit, perhaps three o'clock in the morning, under the influence isn't the greatest situation to be discussing politics in. Although it is certainly fun!

I still had the sense to remember that my results were coming out today.... *ah* satisfying.

I got a HD in all my subjects this semester... First time that's happened! Awesome!

So tonight, Heini had to cancel, so it seems that I will be going to 'ahjo chillounge' with Ilpo instead... Should be interesting... probably will be a few people there that I will barely remember, but, well... we'll see...

Hmm.... I'm sure it'll be fine... who could it possibly harm? (famous last words?)

fon @ 2:49 PM link to post * *