The rainy blog: Series in my mind
Love is rain
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Series in my mind

I guess it's about time I had a couple nights of restless sleep again. Again, a series of three dreams over two nights.

Dream 1, weather: sunny: I betray a loyal friend. I can't remember how right now, but the important part was the feeling of disgust at myself for having done the deed, and the deep feeling of powerlessness that came with the knowledge of being capability.

Dream 2, weather: cold & crisp: It's winter. A gang of about a dozen robbers come to our house and we fend them off. But in the end, we feel sorry for them and become their friends. Then I get stuck in this strange wooden elevator. I'm trying to go down, but I'm taken to some place called "Vuorijoki" where I am to participate in experiments concerning an endangered species of bear. [after I woke up, I discovered through google that yes, there is indeed such a place in Finland - but I have no idea about the endangered bears].

Dream 3, weather: gray and overcast: Sid excuses himself (perhaps to go to the bathroom) at a rather spooky train station, and I'm waiting for him for about an hour. But he doesn't come... and when he does, he's with two friends, having a great time, and I ask him why he couldn't have at least called. He pretends like nothing ever happened. I feel like he doesn't care anymore. I'm crying. Later on, we are sitting on this rooftop bar, and it starts raining everywhere else, but just not on this roof. He's doodling some shape that resembles a mouse on a piece of paper whilst I try to talk to him. So I grab his mouse drawing, and draw a speech bubble, writing inside it "I don't love you anymore." The mouse is meant to be him, and I'm inconsolable as he looks up sadly and says "it's true". It starts raining over us, too. I think I woke up in tears. But when I fell asleep, the dream continued. He wanted to keep being friends, but it was too difficult for me at the time, and I kept telling him not yet....

I'm awake now. What does all this mean?

fon @ 11:51 AM link to post * *