The rainy blog: 7 full days to go! (and my route to Groningen)
Love is rain
Monday, August 20, 2007
7 full days to go! (and my route to Groningen)

How fast has this summer passed by? So much has happened behind all those fun photos I've posted (don't want to shock any readers by revealing all!). As they say, every picture is worth a thousand words, and I've taken a thousand photos this summer!

But I've got one week left! It's really just begun to hit me that I really just gotta thank all my friends, and my parents for this awesome summer (which isn't over until the very last of my hungover guests leave on Monday the 27th!)

So, anyhow, I'm going to Turku on the 28th, and from there, my parents are driving me down to Denmark, and then to Holland. We might be making a day-trip into Belgium or something. Heard some rumour about that. Dunno.

But when winter break comes, I want to do a eastern block tour before I (hopefully) go to Spain for my second semester. Anyone up for that? Care to join?




So the idea is to delay freezing my ass off for as long as possible until hitting Finland in the middle of winter (just to remind myself that the human is, indeed, capable of some pretty amazing feats!). Nothing is set in stone at all, other than the line in red. That's my trip to Holland. I'm driving down there with my parents, so they may keep with the programme. The loop at the end of the red journey is because I'm going to Groningen first, then to Bochum, then back to Groningen.

fon @ 3:47 PM link to post * *