The rainy blog: crawly dream
Love is rain
Monday, August 06, 2007
crawly dream

I'm working somewhere, and I can't find anything anywhere, and I forget the place is closed keep offering customers drinks... very frustrating...

I'm trying to change around settings and nothing is working out.

But the worst is these two insects, little black things, that crawl into a pot on a flame. They don't like the hot water, so they crawl out, but they grow bigger as I stand there trying to get rid of them. They crawl into the fire and now they look like two huge, cockroaches, except they are slimy and they survive the fire, and they crawl all over me.


**wake** I'm feeling itchy and creeped out. Can't get back to sleep for a while. Need water.

I go back to sleep and next time I wake up, my mouth is tingly... I never knew mouth muscles could fall asleep!



My mother and father had some lovely guests over last night :) Had a nice long day on the terrace, enjoyed a few bottles of wine, including a Thai mangosteen wine! Lots of drunken bugs by then end of the day - maybe that's why I dreamed of insects?

The usual suspects:
Photos of friends and good times in Helsinki
Photos of my little darlings playing in Bangkok

fon @ 1:39 PM link to post * *