The rainy blog: Misunderstandings and mishaps
Love is rain
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Misunderstandings and mishaps

After getting off to a start on the wrong foot, I'm glad to say that Alex and I are once again best of friends! Better earlier than later, huh? At one stage, I spent a full 24 hours trying to avoid him (Aleksi's couch is very comfy), but when I got home, we finally had a discussion that cleared all the clouds that had gathered since about four months ago in Australia. Hurrah for that (And THANKS ILPO!!).

Some photos (please do click on the links):

Alex's first day in Finland


Saturday picnic at the beach, and a Saturday night and Sunday of avoidance


Sunday was awesome, though - I saw the kids I used to look after 6 years ago! They are now 7 and 9 year olds! How awesome is that? I'm really glad I got to see them.... and I'd like to continue to do so in the future, too! After that, I hung out in a small park, where a Jone had organised a DJ-booth and some games for his birthday party, then spent a couple hours back at Aleksi's place before finally heading home before midnight. But going home was definitely worth it, even though I dreaded it all day. I hadn't expected things to take a positive turn like that. Apology accepted... and sorry Alex *hugs*.

The one person I'd really like to talk to now is my Daeshious. But he's too busy for lil' ol' me :(
Or reply to messages... I wonder how long we can actually go on like this?

fon @ 2:20 PM link to post * *