The rainy blog: To pack or unpack?
Love is rain
Sunday, September 16, 2007
To pack or unpack?

First things first: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISÄ (aka DAD)!!!

My dad doesn't need an excuse to have a party, and the last time I checked, he was busy having a party with a whole bunch of friends and relatives at the house! (and my parents wonder where I get it from??!)

Right now I'm in a sort of a limbo between settling in and decorating my room, or packing up and heading off to Spain. It's frustrating and I don't know what to do with myself. I keep thinking: "Now I'm going to go to the store and buy... oh, wait, shit... no... I should wait until Tuesday or Wednesday .... aaargh!" I really want to go, too, and I've gotten my hopes really high (and I'm trying not to get them any higher by checking out prices for flights, etc)... but at the same time I'm practically paralysed in front of the computer screen (other than the random going-outs I've been doing)... good thing the NOHA crew is around. I think I'll go and sit in Petre's room for a while and bug him, so that I'm not just listlessly staring at a pile of laundry waiting to be folded and hanging underwear.

Pictures from last night: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22969&l=2d6c2&id=533997463

fon @ 9:51 PM link to post * *