The rainy blog: When I was a little boy...
Love is rain
Monday, November 26, 2007
When I was a little boy...

Txoco was awesome... and man, Fernando can SING! ;)

(by the way, if you are viewing this as a posted item in facebook, in order to see the videos, you'll have to read the original entry by clicking "view original")



More pictures on facebook, of course!



Ok, so niño = little boy, niña = little girl. I generally get the genders all wrong in Spanish, because they differ with just a/o... so we were talking about drag shows, and I wanted to mention that it's quite normal - family thing - to attend drag shows in Thailand... "When I was a little boy..."

Since Marta started us off in a sentimental mood today, I shall continue.

Life is short,
Break the rules,
Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Well, that was corny, but has a ring of truth... you know. Little chain thingies from Mimosa on facebook... :)

p.s. Sid, my dear, it was awesome talking to you again today... will really have to think about that trip to Oz in June/July if you are still thinking of inviting me by then!

fon @ 5:29 AM link to post * *