The rainy blog: Dad's humour...
Love is rain
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Dad's humour...

Nobody understands us, and why it's funny, nor why we are smiling, but at least me and my dad understand our special brand of exceedingly dry humour!

Dad (in a reply to an e-mail informing him that M. Sorsa will also be in Tanzania the same time as me): "Yes, thank-you, my daughter has already informed me, and her birthday party preparations are underway. The location is still uncertain, and it is also unknown whether the children will drink red wine, or soft drinks like the last time."

Hahahaha.... if nobody else gets it, I don't care, cos I do!!!

By the way, I haven't seen Mikko and Oona since Zambia - 15 or so years (except maybe I saw Mikko once briefly in Finland 8 years ago)...!

fon @ 2:46 PM link to post * *