The rainy blog: A lack of organ trust
Love is rain
Saturday, December 08, 2007
A lack of organ trust

Note for vegans who try to maintain a little bit of flexibility while out of home:

Your stomach will rebel if you eat nachos with cheese. Flexibility, good, sharing a plate of nachos with cheese = foreign objects stomach does not appreciate. This will result in stomach losing its trust in you and expelling everything, even water, that you may want to give to it.

I must make peace with the stomach today. It is not good to argue with those that you can't live without, or that you don't want to live without.

This applies to people, too. My girls - Emma, Mimo, Kirsti: we've definitely had some really cranky days towards each other, but at the end, we've made it up, and I guess even though we're going to be far apart in the future, we'll still have our involuntary (but beautiful) connection!!

I think Aggie and Kelv kinda got that point really well, too... last time I asked if they ever argued, they'd been together for over a year... and the answer was no. Best couple ever, no? I guess one just has to realise that one has the will to keep things going... and not jump overboard (or make the other walk the plank)... not the way I've done things... Got a lot to learn about relationships!

And relatives, most importantly... I really wish I could be more considerate to relatives. They are relatives no matter what, so I guess one kinda takes them for granted a little easier... but as a main principle of being a human being, shouldn't I reciprocate all the love that I get? I've been working on saying 'sorry'... I did that a few days this summer. Why? I think it's just as important to work on family relationships as it is on friend relationships! Sorry shouldn't be a hard word to say!

Ok... how did this turn all sentimental after I was technically discussing a stomach mutiny? Oh, well, LOVE YA ALL! Stomach included!

Going to see Real Madrid vs. Bilbao Atletic tonight! Are you jealous Sid, Tenzing... all the other soccer fanatics I know? Jimena sent around an e-mail asking who was in... in the end I think it's just me, Stijn and Edmer... hehe... then I ask "Erm... quien estan jugando?" (who's playing?) and Stijn burst out laughing. What the hell? I'm really just going to see what all the fuss is about!

fon @ 7:24 PM link to post * *