The rainy blog: Thanks!
Love is rain
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Thanks!

A big thanks to (in temporal order!) all the NOHA crew (I LOOOOVE you all!), Corey, Janina, Richard, Ronnie, Joe, Alex (Puppy), Aggie and Mikko (Elvis!), ... who all wished me before my birthday!

And now Henry, "Bodo", Michael, Cherrine, PK (aka, daughter), Krish (di baba), Mikko (Elvis, again!), Addy, Nic, Sunny, Sid (my Daeshious!!), Ness, Adrian, เเม่, Isak, P'Kunyen, Aseem, Tomo, Sarinda (Dood!), Vivi, Olguita, Sachin, Isä, Sneha, Ei Phyu, Ginny, Philip, Hanni, Katie, Clive, Smedley/Tavis, Julian O, Pras, Chyngyz, Pancake, David S., Luca B. (the eternal child!), Lucy, AK, Xavi, Narot, Richard (again!!), Kaveen, P'Sally, Eki, Marco, Nora, Fernando E., P'Ed, Raj, Anish, Marta P., Riikka, Kirsti, Eirik, Mimi, The Nykters (Oona, her dad and two brothers), The Sorsas (Mikko and Liisa), Julian, Kari and wife, Aleksi, Anni, Pauliina, Heini, Nick, Gaia, and Thyvane for wishing me a happy birthday on my day!

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone...

So... completion of the second cycle (yes, I've completed 24 years of life!)... born in Water element, lived through wood and am coming to the end of the year of the Fire pig... Next year the Earth cycle begins!

So what does that mean? What has the 'fire' year meant for me? It's been a year of incredible upheaval! I don't know if that's what the horoscope says, but well...

It's seen me graduate from my undergraduate in Linguistics and Philosophy a postgrad cert in Asian Studies... it's meant acceptance into a UNESCO internship, into the NOHA master of humanitarian action... The end of a 2.5 year relationship, the renewal of family ties, remembering the girls, saying goodbye to them again, constant moving from country to country and meeting someone a little more special, who seems to have cured me of my cynicism...

But on a more mundane level... thanks Raj for taking Mikko, Oona and myself out the the Irish karaoke joint.... next time I'll save my best singing for last!! I had a blast... I think Mikko and Oona did too! So awesome to be reunited with old childhood friends!!!

fon @ 8:01 PM link to post * *