The rainy blog: Farewell, beautiful people
Love is rain
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Farewell, beautiful people

When not in class, I feel guilty writing anything not related to my final project, so for those whose sensibilities it offends to know that I am updating my blog in a lecture, I offer my apologies in advance!

There is exactly one week left of classes. Including today. And then we are all shooting off to enjoy our 2.5 week vacation, or to settle down where we'll be in the second semester. Or to hibernate. Or ski. Well, whatever it is that we are going to do (I'm going to spend 2.5 weeks as much indoors as possible in Helsinki!!), the point is I'm starting to feel really nostalgic. And I'm already thinking of the menu for next week's farewell vegetarian pintxo and intoxication party with a theme of creative clothing made of newspaper (at my place!).

Thinking of food, as always - these were the fusion vegetarian pintxos I made last time (Pintxos are something small to munch on, sorta like snacks, but more like mini mini meals... cocktail snacks!)






fon @ 7:46 PM link to post * *