The rainy blog: Things that make me cry...
Love is rain
Friday, August 08, 2008
Things that make me cry...

Ok... so I'm super silly today (well, in general), and am the office trying to dry my tears. Yes. That's right. And why? Because I've seen two youtube videos that are for some reason making me emotional today. Well... I'm just very emotional at the moment - don't ask me why if you don't know why (it'll all become clear soon).

The first video is a sweet 'christmas card' by David Fonseca:



The second one actually *is* quite moving, I think. Unless I really am behaving irrationally today. The portuguese really know how to sing! This is Dulce Pontes featuring Andrea Bocelli performing O Mare e Tu:



Would anyone who speaks portuguese care to translate for me?? Marta??

I can now get back to feeling like the heroine of a Hindi movie singing about my ever-beating and hurting heart, with little tears at the corners of my eyes...

fon @ 10:26 AM link to post * *